Saturday, February 4, 2012

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my new blog that I’ve called ‘Social Networking Interviews’. I am a frequent user of Social Networking and have over the years met some truly inspiring and amazing people. More than this, they all have a story.


 So I thought it would be great to approach some of my now good friends and interview them in a Social Networking type of way. The only restriction that I have placed on myself is absolutely no editing of their responses, except for any typos. I want their views and answers to be displayed as they are.


 I am sure there will be times I will not necessarily agree with some of their opinions but I will publish them as it is their voice and not mine. 


So please bookmark this space and come back regularly for some interesting insights.

No comments:

Post a Comment